Monday, March 30, 2009

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for iCream!

I read in the latest CS magazine about a new ice cream/yogurt place that was on Milwaukee in Wicker Park called iCream. AND then I saw it in US Weekly or OK! or one of those magazines so we had to go! Most people know we are YoBerri and Starfruit freaks so another unique ice cream place is right up our alley! This place is called icream and they use nitrogen oxide (or I think that's what it is) to create your very own customized ice cream concoction from liquid form to ice cream right before your eyes in the KitchenAid mixers. That is all the dry ice looking stuff in the picture.I will say they have quite literally a bazillion toppings and different ingredients to make your specific iCream. And if you hate ice cream like I do they have frozen yogurt. The cashier trys to assist with your ingredients so you don't create something that is disgusting. We liked it so much we went back again and I had the warm chocolate pudding - SO good! I added graham crackers and it was delicious!
Chris LOVES when I make him pose for blogging picture purposes :-)

No comments: