Friday, November 14, 2008

A Friday Dinner Among Friends....

Last Friday we all had the pleasure of a lovely dinner at Francesco Forno in Bucktown! Nina with the infamous Greg&Vic duo (aka her parents) along with Mike Scanzano in tow met up with the two hottest couples in Chicago right now, Cogski and Ann&Ian (we really need to get these two a "name" they tried putting their names together but I forget what it was?).
Nina and crew were in town for the big plastic manufacturing expo in Chicago this past week, her parents own a company that manufactures plastic. We had a great time talking, laughing and talking as always! And I will say the food there is great if you are looking for a good italian restaurant. It is from the Franscesca chain of restaurants so you know it's gotta be good!
Always nice to visit with G&V our favorite parents! And of course a night is not complete without Chris sharing his leave his car running over night in front of Flash Taco story that I have heard about a billion times...YET I will say that is one of his repeated stories that I do enjoy hearing over and over again because frankly WHO would ever do that??? But we had a view of Flash Taco from our table so the story came up in conversation....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYAY I love when you post!!!!! xoxoxoxo Miss ya!

Andrea said...

We have lots of names! Team "You're cute" (our 1st words spoken), McAndi, McIlio, and Andiandian. I guess none of them are as catchy as Cogski!

Fidelity Reconstruction said...

OMG i didn't know about all ur names but i must say i love them ALL!!!! so clever and i can't believe i didn't know!?!?!? u are right none are the least bit as nice sounding and clever as cogski but still very good. i like the andianian one the best sounds like an indian warrior name. or team ur cute is great as well. i will remember now :-)

Mandy Rose said...

I am sooo jealous that we missed out on dinner with the crew! You guys really need to plan your winter visit to 703 so we can all hang out! We actually have a babysitter we use now...so we are golden! The Rose's need a "ghetto" night out!

Thanks for always commenting on my blog! You are one of my loyal commenters and I love it! I always get excited to see you have posted something so do it more often!! :) xoxo