Monday, August 25, 2008

OMLF ("our most loyal fan")

The following is an ode to none other than Ryan Petersen!

aka: Petey, Pete, Poop, Petey-Poop, Conehead, a name I will leave off my pg-13 blog...and a few others I can't think of right now.

He loves taking his shirt off :-)

Since the debut of the blog he has been quintessential in promoting the blog and texting me "blog it!!!" or "let's blog!" numerous times over the weekend. Therefore, I thought how appropriate that I do a post on our beloved entertaining friend.

I have known Ryan for years as we both went to SIU and he dated and married my friend, Jill. Chris has known Ryan longer since they are both from Rockford. Both Chris and I were in the Petersen's wedding in June 2007, sort of where we met :-)

Ryan is a great friend and is always good for a few dozen laughs to boot! He loves telling Chris and I that if we have children they will need to wear helmets, I have heard him say this about 30 times but everytime...so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My feelings are REALLY hurt...I thought I was your "OMLR"...WTH! But I did enjoy this post VERY much. Can't wait to see you Friday!!! :-))

Anonymous said...

OMG! Helmets!!! Now, THAT is funny! ~Tamie